Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just Chillin'

Tonight, I am just chillin'.  I have seriously spent the last 30 minutes trying to come up with different topics, perspectives, etc to blog about and you know what...I just don't have any tonight.

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support with my photography, which has grown from a hobby into a lifestyle.  Honestly, I used to be self-conscious about bringing my camera around to different places, especially in public settings because I was afraid of what people would think or say.  Now, people who know me well enough question me if I do not have my camera with me.  It has been great capturing my memories and sharing them with you.  I have enjoyed the positive feedback and the constructive criticism.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!   At some point, I would like to do something with these pictures, but I am not sure of what to do just yet.  Who knows?  I am always up for ideas though!!!













1 comment:

  1. You can always do a coffee table book. :) My great grandfather did that with his pictures of Door County, WI barns.

    Keep taking pictures.
    Season

    ReplyDelete