Thursday, September 6, 2012

Engagement Pictures

First, I would like to thank Melanie for her contributions on the last blog post.  I never realized how good of a writer she is until this past week.  All I can say is....Wow, very intimidating!!!!  If I don't write much in the future....you will know why :).

Tonight, I want to share with you some engagement pictures that I took recently of friends (Paul and Heather) that will be getting married in the future.  It was an honor that they would ask me to be apart of this special moment in their life.  For those who have followed my posts for some time could only guess that we met at White Hall outside of Richmond for these shots.  Although we ran into a slight barrier at first, we still made it work.

I had a great time capturing the love between these two.  It made it easier for me to not be as nervous about it being my first time with these type of pictures.  I hope that you enjoy these pictures.  Congratulations Paul and Heather!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment