Sunday, September 30, 2012

HOME!!!

Home is where the heart is!!!  This past week, I took some vacation time from work to go back home and visit with my family.  I got to see and spend time with many people.  I am sorry to those that I did not get the chance to hang out with while I was down here.  My family probably don't know this, but I really needed to visit them more than they needed to see me.  I really needed this time to clear my mind of things and just enjoy life while also thinking about a lot things.  As I leave in a few hours and head back to my destination(s), I know that I will be sad for the next few days as I will miss home.  The good thing is that I will have many pictures from this week that I will get to review this week.  This evening, I want to share with you all some pictures that I took this week.  On a side note, thanks to everyone that allowed me to take their pictures.  I appreciate that.  I really need more practice with portraits.













1 comment: