Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rewind the Time

Good evening to everyone.  Tonight, I wanted to share some more pictures that I recently edited.  I am not trying to overuse the Photomatix program...but it is hard not to with some pictures.  I believe all of tonight's pictures were not posted on Facebook...for whatever odd reason.  Well, all except for the last two pictures.  The one of the grapes was taken using my Kodak Point and Shoot back in August 2010 at Talon Winery in Lexington.  Oh well...I'm tired, I will try to do better next time with commentary.  I will leave you with this...don't drive and shoot (Picture #1).  :)   

(I-75 North between mile marker 25 and 29 in Corbin, KY)

 (Taken in Morehead, KY)

 (Taken outside of Mt. Sterling, KY on Highway 11 before Fleming County)...please take notice of the rainbow.

(Road before Wood Creek Lake in London, KY)

(Talon Winery in Lexington, KY)
(taken off of Spraypaint Road - Kummer Road in Franklin, KY)

No comments:

Post a Comment