Monday, February 20, 2012

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! (for more snow)

I can't wait for more snow.  This weekend, we finally got a good snow in Southern and Southeastern Kentucky.  The pictures on tonight's blog were taken outside of Williamsburg, KY near the home of friends.  After getting my car unstuck from the driveway (true story), I had my camera out taking pictures of the winter wonderland.  I did not get to take too many pictures as it was late in the evening on this day.  I will say this...that this snow wants me to have at least one more good snowfall before spring, especially one as beautiful as the past one that we experienced here. 

Last year, I mentioned about me being a "weather nerd" in training...well, it probably has gotten worse as I was following this previous storm closely on a weather blog written by the meteorologist Chris Bailey (http://www.kyweathercenter.com/).  If you have never taken the opportunity to view this website, then trust me...you are missing a treat.  Well, I hope that you enjoy these pictures below.  For those of you that did not receive anything in the recent snow, maybe you are like me and CAN'T WAIT!!! for another good snowfall.  To those that are ready for winter to be over...sorry :)





No comments:

Post a Comment