Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lexington, KY...At Night / Goodfellas Pizzeria

Tonight, I want to share with you pictures from walking around downtown Lexington, KY on last Saturday night.  I hope that you enjoy these pictures as they provide me with memories of a very romantic night after leaving Trust.  The night was beautiful and the company was great, especially as we sat in front of the Fountain at Triangle Park.  We were able to share a Lady and Tramp moment as we ate pizza from Goodfellas Pizzeria.  If you are downtown, I would recommend checking out Goodfellas Pizzeria on North Mill Street.  At 2AM, you cannot beat their pizza. Just saying...., but be ready for a long line though if you are leaving a bar or club because everyone else wants a slice as well.  









  



1 comment:

  1. Mr. Parker you do a fine job with your camera! Wish you stilled lived in Lexington, I could use your "night vision" photos!

    ReplyDelete