Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Weekend Night Pictures (Remix)

My birthday weekend was absolutely wonderful.  Let me say that again...my birthday weekend was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.   I wanted to share with you all more evening/night pictures that I took from this past weekend.  With things going on in my life currently, this was a great way to spend time with people that care about me and I them.  The black and white picture of the tree was taken moments after the clock struck midnight on June 22nd.  If you look to the distance of the railroad picture, you will see part of the Louisville skyline.  I took this shot while walking with my girlfriend and friends on Frankfort Avenue after dinner at Ramiro's Cantina (which we loved).  The great thing about these pictures and others from my birthday weekend is that I can live it all over again.  It was a great start to being 30.  I want to thank everyone for their involvement in celebrating with me (us).  I love you all.  

                            



 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment