Sunday, March 18, 2012

Go SPRING!!!!

Good evening to everyone.  I hope that each of you enjoyed the beautiful weather over the past few days...I know that I have.  In a previous blog I stated that I would like one more good snow...well, since we have tasted spring...I don't want to go back.  Tonight's pictures were taken in various locations, but the theme is pretty weather and spring.  It is very apparent that spring is here.  The Bradford Pear, Cherry, and Redbud Trees have started bloom and other spring flowers are all around us.  I am not sure about you, but I know that I can also sense my allergies will be starting soon (Claritin D...I need you to warmup in the bullpen).  As spring continues, I hope to get to some places that I know will have some pretty views, such as Natural Bridge, Red River Gorge, and Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.  A little ambitious, I know, but the thing is that there are many areas in Kentucky that are so pretty in the spring that if I do not make it to any of the places on my list...I would be fine. 

If any of you want to go on photo "safaris" or have any cool ideas for places to go and don't mind me tagging along...let me know.  I am always looking for cool places to visit and shoot.  It looks like there will be some great opportunities head of us this season (given the recent weather that we have had).

(Thoroughbred Park - Lexington, KY)

(Thoroughbred Park - Lexington, KY)

(Midway, KY)


No comments:

Post a Comment