Sunday, February 9, 2014

Life on a Plate

One of my hopes in 2014 is to expand my photography beyond landscapes.  Don't get me wrong, I love landscapes.  God's artwork is always a wonderfully crafted canvas.  Over the past few years, the landscape that I have been exploring more often is my own palate.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love food.  Good food keeps you coming back.  Great food makes you travel.  Enjoy!

Sofritos Scallops - Habana Blues, New Albany, IN

Pescado a la Plancha, Habana Blues, New Albany, IN

Fried Chicken and Waffles, Milkwood, Louisville, KY

NY Steak at Proof On Main - Louisville, KY

Honey Bourbon BBQ Burger - Dish o Market, Louisville, KY

Pho - Vietnam Kitchen, Louisville, KY

Togarashi Cheescake with Sorghum & Grits Ice Cream -  Milkwood, Louisville, KY

Braised Oxtail - Milkwood, Louisville, KY

Albondigas - Habana Blues, New Albany, IN
Shu Mai - Oriental House, Louisville, KY 

No comments:

Post a Comment