Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dear Melanie

Dear Melanie,
I can't believe that it has taken me this long to dedicate a post to you.  When it comes to my photography, I credit my family with planting the seed.  You helped to harness my passion to capture memories and encourage me to make it into a hobby.  It was at your "pushing" that gave me the confidence to start blogging, enter into the Kentucky State Fair, and to shoot from a different angle.  I don't know many people who would have waited patiently for me to get the better shot when it was 12 degrees outside like you have or have smiled when one more shot meant being within minutes of missing our dinner reservations.  Thank you for being an inspiration.  Thank you for being my beautiful model.  Thank you for being my girlfriend.  I love you.

Solomon











2 comments:

  1. You are truly a great talent with a beautiful model. Maybe someday it will become more than a hobby. God Bless you both!
    ~TameshaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful! I'm so happy you have found someone to make you so happy and to encourage you in what you love.
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete