Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1000 Word Pictures

Tonight's post is a little different than the other post that I have done in the past.  Normally, I will upload pictures of various nature scenes, interesting pictures along my travels, or cool pictures that I have taken as I am continuing to learn the different aspects of my camera.  In the past, I have felt uncomfortable taking pictures of people.  I am trying to become used to taking pictures of people.  I will have to give special thanks to my family, friends, and girlfriend that have allowed me to practice taking pictures of them.

The pictures within this post were taken at the St. Matthew's Community Day Festival in Louisville. Why the title 1000 Word Pictures?  Well...I will leave that up to you as the viewer.  As always, thanks for viewing my blog, commenting on my pictures, giving constructive criticism / pointers, and encouraging me to continue practicing my hobby.







1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. Come to think of it, I haven't taken any pics of people myself.

    ReplyDelete