Monday, September 1, 2014

Field Trip

August has been a challenging month for shooting.  I felt that I have had difficulty with finding the "right shot".  Some of this has been weather-related (90 degree plus weather and storms), but mainly it has been a mental block.  

Perhaps it was the long, holiday weekend or maybe it was just by chance, but I feel inspired once again.  Yesterday, one of my close friends took my girlfriend and me on a driving tour of the Portland neighborhood in western Louisville.  This "field trip" has reinvigorated that desire and curiosity to shoot in the unlikeliest of places.  Look out, Fall, I believe I'll be ready for you.

Cathedral of the Assumption

Churchless Steeple in the Portland Neighborhood

Viewing Downtown Louisville from Portland

Ohio River

Conrad - Caldwell House - Old Louisville

Downtown Louisville from Tenth Street

Downtown Louisville


St. James Court - Old Louisville


1 comment:

  1. I really like the St. James Court pic! Very nice, Solomon.

    ReplyDelete