Sunday, November 18, 2012

Simply Thankful

Today's sermon, Walking in the FOG (Walking in the Favor of God), made me reflect on the many things in this life that I am grateful for.  So, what am I thankful for on November 18th, 2012? 
  • New Opportunities - I still may be the happiest guy living in Louisville right now
  • Love & Happiness (Al Green voice)
  • My Family and spending more time with them.  Thank you all for being there, especially recently.
  • My Boys - it took 8 years, but um...I'm here.  Let's do this.
  • The special moments, which are reminders from God that he still finds favor.
  • Desire to grow/improve my Spiritual, Physical, and Emotional Health 
  • Meeting new people
  • Grace - you were there waiting on me when I came back to you and did not hold it against me that I left you before.  After that long due oil change, you have been rollin'.
  • God's Grace - That you could love me in spite of me.
  • Food - I likes' ya and I wants' ya.  We could do this the easy way or we could do it the hard way.  Your choice.
  • Matlock World Peace (aka Pup McPup, bka Matty Ice) - I will always say that had you been around when I first moved to Eastern Kentucky, I might not have been as lonely.
  • Mom, Ashia, Ashley, Tra - You are my motivation.  I love you all.
  • Melanie - You are a wonderful person.  Thanks for hanging in there.  I love you tweets.  
  • Experiences - Without them, I would not be.
  • Another day's journey - And I'm so glad about it.
  • You - thanks for your support with displaying my expression of art.  It has been great sharing my life through pictures with you.  











No comments:

Post a Comment