Thursday, August 16, 2012

Madison County, Kentucky

 Tonight's post is pretty quick as there are a couple of things that I need to work on.  I wanted to share with you all pictures that I have taken over the past week in Madison County (Richmond), Kentucky.  The first three were taken at White Hall where I shot my first ever engagement photo session for our friends.  The next three pictures were taken at Acres of Land Winery, which is an awesome experience if you ever get the chance to visit.  I have to thank my coworkers in Richmond for suggesting me to go today.  The last picture is of the highway returning from Acres of Land Winery.  I pulled over to the side of the road in order to take this shot.  Enjoy and have a good evening.









1 comment:

  1. The grapes look yummy! Enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete