Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Sharing

Good evening to all.  My blog tonight will be brief...as I am tired.  The reason for the blog tonight?  Well, I wanted to share this first picture with you.  While waiting at Old Chicago with my friends the other night, I (Peter Parker...ha ha) was snapping pictures of my friends.  For this shot, I noticed a purse of my friend's wife and it stuck out to me.  I noticed how her hands were positioned on the purse.  The feeling that it evoked?  Well, it really did not as I thought of keeping the purse in color (red) and putting the purse with a black/white backdrop.  Once I edited the picture, there was something that was still missing to me.  While editing, I looked at the styling tools in Photoshop and came across an edit that made the picture like it is below.  So, I ended up with this picture by accident.  Let me know your thoughts.


The second picture was taken at Levi Jackson State Park in London, KY.  I dislike taking picture of ducks because when I first got my camera that is the only thing that I took pictures of in learning my camera.  Anyways, while walking Matlock World Peace this past weekend, I snapped this picture and just wanted to share with you all. 


Last, but not least, MdubP in the house!!!  The purpose of this picture, eh, just because I want to post it.  :).  If I had to come up with something...it would be... Always seek and discover the challenge and never settle for even the bigger stick is still a stick.  If that did not make sense to you, you are probably not alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment