Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Garage Sale Vol. 1

Every now and then sometimes we have to do a "Spring Cleaning" and have a garage sale.  Tonight, I have done that with some pictures that I have in my collection.  Initially, I felt that these pictures were not good or were simply average.  However, in looking back through them, I look at these pictures a little different.  I hope that you enjoy my Garage Sale.  :)

The first picture is of flowers sent to my mom on her birthday. 


The second picture is of a silhouette of a statue of Abraham Lincoln in downtown Hodgensville, KY.


The third picture is a sunset picture on July 1, 2011 in Bowling Green, KY before the fireworks display at the Corvette Museum.


The next picture was taken at my friend Sean's comedy show in Louisville, KY.  This is not him that is on stage though. 


The picture below was taken in Covington, KY looking over the Ohio River into Cincinnati.


The sixth picture in tonight's blog was taken in Larue County, KY at the Abraham Lincoln Park.  Behind me in this picture is a natural spring.  The bench to the bottom right allows for viewers to relax while feeling the cool breeze from the spring on a hot day.


The last picture was taken on Frankfort Ave. in Louisville KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment